Supply in LEBANON , DJIBOUTI, ETHIOPIA , SOMALIA , ERITREA , SOUTH SUDAN , UGANDA, RWANDA, BURUNDI, TANZANIA, COMOROS, SEYCHELLES , KENYA, MADAGASCAR, ZAMBIA, MALAWI, MAURITIUS, SEYCHELLES, ZIMBABWE, REUNION, MAYOTTE, SOMALILAND.
ARMORED VEHICLES are an elementary part of comprehensive protection concepts. Over 15 years experience in the automotive security sector makes it possible for us to present individual vehicle solutions, which are used globally for the secure transportation of people. At KBS we do not compromise when it comes to the safety of our vehicles and its passengers. Our approach to armoring is continuously adapted to ever-changing technology. We review and enhance our production process and armoring techniques striving for continuous improvement towards reaching the ultimate goal of saving lives.
- Enhanced FB6: 7.62 NATO x 39 mm, V50-2697 fps, 7.62 x 51 mm 149 grains @ 2700 fps, AK47 Soft Point V50-2430 fps, 5.56 mm x 45 / .223 cal. V50-3200 fps, 5.56 x 45 mm FN SS109
- Opaque Armor (Verticals): 8.2 mm ballistic steel (500)
- Opaque Armor (Horizontals): 4.0 – 6.5 mm ballistic steel (500)
- Transparent Armor: 44 mm ballistic PVB/Polycarbonate glass
- Door Armor: One-piece, 8.2 mm ballistic steel design
- Tires: Rough / All Terrain tires with high load rating of 112-114 on heavy duty steel rims
Other areas like the engine compartment, fenders and radiator are also protected by ballistic steel. All doors are overlapped with splash guards and spall protectors. To cope with the increased weight due to the armoring, many components such as suspension, brakes, tires and hinges are upgraded.